Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our New Addition

On January 8th I was induced. We were all very surprised my pregnancy went to term. I've had 2 early miscarriages and 1 late miscarriage. and Kyesun was 2 weeks early. Since my third loss was at 20 weeks my Dr. decided to put a stitch in my cervix to help me carry the baby to term. It WORKED!!!

On January 8th At 6:16pm Kayben Axel Dowdy was born. He weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 21 inches long. It was so Amazing. We have waited 3 years for another baby and We finally were able to have one. Kyesun was so excited to have a brother.


2 comments:

Megan said...

love the new look so cute! i look forward to seeing him!

Farnsworth Family said...

I love your blog. Isn't it so much fun. Can't wait to see him this weekend. You guys drive safe and I'll see ya.

`