Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wow

Hey all can you believe its almost Christmas time and My Birthday!! I cant believe how fast this year went by. Well we are getting ready for our big trip of the year, NYC! We will be there until the start of next year... We are all really excited and cant wait to see what the Big Apple has to offer.

After we get home We will be packing all of our stuff up and making our move back to AZ. I cant wait to be back in Arizona. We will have 1 FULL month jam packed with lots of fun and memories with Kyle before he leaves. I am going to miss him and I am totally dreading the day that he leaves.

The boys are both doing great. Kyesun is enjoying school and loves going! I enjoy my alone time with Kayben and He is such a happy little boy.

Kyle and I are doing fantastic. Kyle is almost done with his semester in school and is taking all of his finals this week, that means more mommy and daddy time.. Yipee. I cant wait for our date nights to resume.

Well thats an update for now hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

ashley b said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday almost! How fun you guys are going to New York. I have still never been, but would LOVE it I'm sure.
I'm going to leave a comment with my address. Will you just delete it once you get it? Thanks! Oh and don't worry about rushing it. I am practicing my patience virtue. :) ha ha

Anna said...

how fun! That much closer!!! I can't wait! Where are you guys moving to in AZ? Might have to make a drive...

AND- ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

`