Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Update 2013

It's been awhile since I actually updated on what we have been up to. Sorry for not posting anything in so long.

We have been busy as a family! We r all growing up and are happy and healthy. We recently moved and purchased a new house. Still here in New Mexico but we love it! 2013 has gone by really fast!!!!


I have been pretty busy with photography. I have done pretty good and am proud of myself in how far I have come. I still stay home and take care of the kiddos but that will be changing as soon as konner goes to school. Really sad about having my kiddos grow up! 

Kyle has been busy with work and school like always! I don't think he will ever stop school. He was recently promoted to SGT. With the department. He will be graduating with his masters degree in December. He is such a smartie patootie!

Kyesun just got done with football season. He started a new team called the wolfpack. They made it to first round of playoffs! He is in 5th grade this year and started at a new school which we love! He will be starting basketball soon. 

Kayben started kindergarten this year and he is still not too sure about it. He is going to start wrestling and is beyond excited about it! He out of control sometimes but then loving and caring most of the time. He really tests my patience! But I surely love him!!!

Konner is growing up so fast. I just wish their was a pause or slow motion button! He is still cancer free and we expect him to stay that way. He is a little guy with a big attitude and you can definitely tell he is the baby of the family. 

Quita is our new baby! She is the most amazing dog ever! She is a basenji (the barkless dog) and we love her sooo much! 






 

No comments:

`