Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kids say the craziest things

So last night we had a visit from the missionaries and our friend Hal. Kyesun always gets so excited when they come over. Anyways They were talking about the baby and Elder Bradshaw asks what his name is and Kyesun says Kayben Axel. Well then he says thats a cool name, Where did you get Kayben from? Kyesun answers "he came from my moms belly duh." Then he says but I dont know how they are made! Awkward moment. It was so funny just thought I would share that with you.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey Dowdy Family! Kyle this is Dusty Hatch from Taylor, you know the biggest town in the world! It's great seeing your family! We tried finding a blog of yours and well we have it now! Its great to see you, and you look great! If you ever get bored and are in Mesa we should hang out, for old time sakes!

Teresa :) said...

That is so cute! I wish Jayda could have played with Kyesun while you were here but hopefully the next time! It was great to see you guys and to get to hang out a little bit. I will keep up better on you guys this way! Take care!
Teresa :)

Amanda said...

Kyesun is so funny! I think we are all finally healthy so we need to get together sometime!

Shar said...

That's so funny. I love when kids say funny things. My kid can just say shoes, socks and trash. I've got a long way to go before my kid starts talking about where babies come from.

`