Friday, February 29, 2008

To My Angel in Heaven

This is for my sweet little boy in Heaven.Tomorrow is his 2nd birthday. Kade Anthon Dowdy he was born on March 1st of 2006 and passed that same day he was born 4 months early. I held him in my arms for just a short time and he will always be in my heart. I love and miss him deeply. He would be 2 this March! I miss you sweet baby boy and you will always be my Angel.

My Angel Baby

Now you play in heaven's playground,
The love of Jesus you have found.
I was not ready-I didn't know,
How all the Angels loved you so!
You were called because you were special,
God was ready for His baby Angel.
When my arms held you tight,
I dream of you late at night.
I believe you felt my love-
Took it with you up above.
To keep in your heart forever,
Because you knew I was your Mother.
I still have God's work to do,
When I finish I'll be with you!
Love,
Mommy


Happy Birthday Baby!!


These are prints of kades
little hand and feet.





5 comments:

Shar said...

That was so sweet! The little hand and foot prints are just precious.

{Bryanna} said...

Erin!!! I can't believe I found you on here!! Email me your email address you use to loggin to blogger so you can see my mine. Kayben is so adorable!!!
Love
Bryanna
abdbwaite@hotmail.com

Farnsworth Family said...

That is the sweetest thing Erin. That poem made me cry. I love you and your little family.
Jess:o)

Farnsworth Family said...

That is the sweetest thing you did for you little man. You are such a sweet person and I love you to death.

Brittney said...

Wow! I didnt know that! I am so sorry. This post actually made me cry! I also love the poem.

`