Sunday, April 20, 2008

WHAT no DSL!!!

Hey guys I am so sad! Our new place doesn't get DSL so we wont have the net anymore. So I wont be able to post as much. But I promise to keep in touch with all of you! I will still keep our blog but I most likely only post once a month. Hopefully we can figure something else out! I absolutely hate dial up, so I am not sure about that. Can you believe just our little neighborhood doesn't get high speed net, I mean come on now! Well I will post some pics soon of our new place. Well hopefully soon. But I hope you are all doing great and please keep in touch!

6 comments:

Shar said...

Have you already moved?!?

I'm planning a girls night for Tuesday. Are you feeling up to it? I'm sorry about your whole IUD ordeal. What a pain in the uturus! Seriously! Call me if you need anything.

Jen Tornow said...

Hey Erin,

I'm finally starting to catch up on reading blogs. So much has been going on with you! Have you checked out getting your internet via satellite? That's what Derrick had to get at the restaurant because he couldn't get DSL. It's just as fast! I would go nuts with dial-up, too!

Farnsworth Family said...

that sucks erin! i hate dial up too. i'm glad your surg went alright. any way i will see you next weekend.

Jen Tornow said...

Erin, we had satellite internet in Utah and it was $25.00/month. Derrick pays $49.00 at the restaurant, but I don't know if they charge more because it is a business.

Jen Tornow said...

Advantas Internet. Hopefully they give you a good deal. We have found that things are so different here in NM than in UT, so hopefully they don't totally rip you off for residential internet! Good luck!

Jamie said...

Hey Erin- glad to hear that everything is okay with you guys now. I will miss looking at your blog each week but I will look forward to your new posts. I wish I had an excuse for my slacking on the posting. Well tell Kyle hi for Sam. Keep in touch girly.
Love ya.

`