Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kyesun got Tagged!



Kyesun was Tagged and so now I am
going to write 7 facts about him!!!!!!!


1) Kyesun has the best personality and is very friendly, he can make anyone laugh!












2) Kyesun is very accident prone.












3) He is an awesome dancer, he loves music and can learn the words to any song. He gets his moves from his dad! so for those of you who know my husband know what i am talking about! lol













4) He absolutely loves his cousins! He is always wanting to be around them and asks for them all the time.















5) He loves PB&J's, he can eat those all day everyday!














6) He has the most beautiful blue eyes and the biggest smile!
















7) Kyesun is a major cuddler! He loves to snuggle,and give hugs and kisses. He is going to be a Romantic Punk Rocker












Kyesun is such a wonderful little boy and such a joy to be around. I am so thankful for him and for having him in my life.

I now tag Devin, Brett, Silas, lexi and Brayton. If anyone else would like to try this post go for it.

6 comments:

Shar said...

Brett? Like... my Brett?

I was just thinking that you haven't posted for a while because I haven't seen anything in my Google Reader. But duh, you're private now! I'll be honest with you, I forget to check my friends private blogs. I'll try to be good at remembering yours.

Kyesun does have the prettiest blue eyes ever! Tell him I'll come eat lunch with him any day if we're eating pb&j's!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Erin!!! Cute post where did you get such a great idea? haha j/k Kyesun is such a cute boy! He reminds me a ton of Kyle. I would love to do a girls trip some time I am always up for that!!! Call us the next time you are up if you have time to hang!! See ya Teresa :)

Farnsworth Family said...

I love the tag. I haven't done mine yet but I will soon. I hope you guys had fun in Vegas and will talk to you later.

xoxo

{Bryanna} said...

Kyesun is a doll! Devin and I had fun doing ours today ;) thanks for the tag.

Megan said...

He is such a little cutie! I love those blue eyes too!

Farnsworth Family said...

no, they were a no show. Jarod and I were totaly bummed. I hate that were getting rid of the net but that is what Jarod wants to do. We'll see how long it lasts. But like you said until then I will just use yours! Hehehe!

`