Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally Booked!




That's right the Dowdys are heading East this winter.

So we finally booked our trip to NY & DC! We are so excited and cant wait. Below are a couple of the places we cant wait to see. I will make sure to take lots and lots of pictures! Till Then......

Rockefeller center

World Trade Center Memorial

Empire State Building

Washington and Lincoln Memorials
Arlington National Cemetery

Library of Congress
This is getting to long but we have a list full of things we want to see and do. We will have such a great time and We are so excited we get to experience this as a family.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Is it just the 4 of you???
The east coast is amazing... I assure you it will change your life. NYC and DC are two of my favorite places in the U.S.

{Bryanna} said...

That sounds like a really fun trip! I have always wanted to go to NYC! I can't wait for you guys to go lol. I can't believe that Kayben is 6 months already! He is so cute!!!
love
Bryanna

`