Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sometimes dont you just want to.......

Ring your kids necks! The other day Kyle and I were getting ready to go on a date and Kyesun just kept bugging us over and over and over again. We finally go to drop him off at one of our friends houses and they werent home yet from picking up their kids. So we just waited in the car for like 15 - 30 minutes. OMG you would think we were there for 2 hours. This kid was bouncing off the walls crazy! he just kept asking question after question. Kept bugging his brother. Kept yelling in Kyles ear. He was just being crazy cause he was so Excited. Well Kyle got fed up with it and yelled at him and I was like dont get mad he is just excited to play with his friends. And he was like so I should just let him do whatever he wants cause he is happy. And I was like wait NO thats not what I said. But anyways long story short here are some pictures we took. Kyle looks like he wants to knock Kyesun out and I am just giving a thumbs up with my eyes closed. lol they are pretty funny.


No comments:

`