Sunday, September 14, 2008

just an update

So My dear friend Anna said I need to update this, so here I am. Things are going good here in our lives. Kyesun is doing great in school, although his teacher said he is quite the talker! Wonder where he gets that from... He has made alot of friends and all the girls always chase him. There is this one specific girl who cant keep her hands to herself!!!! hahaha
Kayben also likes to talk ALOT lately, He is constantly saying dadadada. Its never going to be mamama. As much as I drill it into his head you'd think he would be calling me Queen Ma! He is getting so big and is walking along the furniture. he is a busy body!
Kyle is currently an FTO (field training officer) and he likes that. He was also honored as a veteran for the Iraq war during a little celebration here for 9/11.
Me I am just hanging out and spending quality time with Kayben. I am also trying to hangout more with my sister in laws and all my nieces and nephews! I am going to miss them all dearly when we move! Kyle officially got his orders and will be deployed to Iraq in April of 09. He will be having to go to AZ for a month before April so we will most likely leave in Feb. Mine and Kyles 6Th Anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks! 6 years CRAZY huh?! All in all everybody is doing good. I will post some new pics very soon. hope all is well with all of you.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

6 years...WOW! My two favorite places to eat in Durango are Fransisco's and Steamworks. That's usually where we go, so other than that, I'm not much help. Fransisco's is Mexican and Steamworks is kind of like 3 Rivers in Farmington. The Cajun Broil is the bestest!

Anna said...

Thanks for finally updating! I feel like I a more up to date on things now...
Now, if you only had pictures...
:) Love ya!
Anna

Shar said...

Hope you had a great anniversary!

`