Friday, September 19, 2008

Kisses For Callie




Please pray for Callie Jayne Butler, 20 months old, from Show Low Arizona, she suffered numerous fractures and head injuries after a family friend accidentally backed over her. You can read about it in the paper (CLICK) HERE


Her sister Ashley is hosting a raffle Monday the 22Nd! All proceeds of course will be going straight to the donation account "Kisses for Callie"! She has some AWESOME stuff to raffle off. Check out her blog (CLICK)HERE for updates on Callie and see what an amazing fighter she is. Read the Older Posts to read the full story.



all of your prayers would be great and for those that can donate anything, that would be amazing too!



Thank you guys

Erin

4 comments:

ashley b said...

I'm holding the raffle on my blog. I will have everything ready to go monday morning explaining how it works. I will also make it where people who don't have blogs can participate through my email. Thanks for helping spread the word! You're so sweet!

{Bryanna} said...

Hey Erin!! I am so glad you made this post!! Callie Jayne is such a fighter!!! Her mom is so greatful for every prayer and any little thing given to them.
love
:) Bryanna

P.s
Ask Ashley how to donate to her. She has the link on her page "kisses for Callie"

{Bryanna} said...

hey, you save it as a picture on your computer, then upload it in the header section of blog layout. Im not good at explaining lol..call me if you need more help lol...
:) Bryanna

{Bryanna} said...

Very cute!!! I love your page!!!
:) Bryanna

`