Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SNOW, is it a sign?




YAY for our 1st snow of the year! It started out as a dark and gloomy morning after the elections. We werent very chipper when we woke up this morning reading all of the props that passed and the ones that didnt. Can you believe its actually ok to smoke MARY JANE in Massachusetts if you have an ounce or less.Are you serious people? well i shouldn't get started on all those props or i'd be here for hours. Anywho So as it started out gloomy we heard a loud CRACK and down poured the SNOW thats right our first snow. I think its a sign from heavenly father saying things are going to be alright. I'd like to think of it as my sign anyway........ Do you have a sign?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Lexi was running around dancing this morning because she was so excited about the snow. She wanted to skip school and build a snowman. She was quite upset when I told her there wasn't enough for a snowman yet.

Anna said...

I loooove the snow... I think things are going to be ok too...

I was personally sad that human liberties were restricted in California... Prop 8 was all everyone talked about here, it just goes to show that prejudice is still alive.

I know it's a touchy subject, but unless you have any gay friends and family members, people don't understand...

you can smoke pot in MA? Woah... my oh, my....

Anna said...

I loooove the snow... I think things are going to be ok too...

I was personally sad that human liberties were restricted in California... Prop 8 was all everyone talked about here, it just goes to show that prejudice is still alive.

I know it's a touchy subject, but unless you have any gay friends and family members, people don't understand...

you can smoke pot in MA? Woah... my oh, my....

`