Thursday, November 6, 2008

then & now

From pictures


I was looking through all of my pictures and I found this really cute one of Kyesun when he was 1. It was taken when Kyle was coming home from Iraq. We had the longest day and it all was sooo worth it. All the Excitement and joy of knowing that we would soon be picking up Kyle from that armory. Our weekend didn't start out too well. Our car broke down and Kyles sister Megan and I had these 2 one year olds and we were stuck at the burger king in Tempe. We knew that we had to somehow find a way to get to Show low because Kyle would be coming home the next day. We had no clue what to do, her car was getting fixed and mine was smoking out in the parking lot. Come to find out I blew a head gasket. Yeah are you for real, you have got to be kidding me. I just broke out into tears!!! I didn't think we were going to make it. Things always seem to work out, and luckily enough for us the DID! Megans car happened to be fixed earlier and mine went straight to the shop. So we made it to show low the night before Kyle was to get home. It was so crazy kyesun was 3 months when kyle left for Iraq and then Kyle came home for visit 1 week after Kyesun had turned 1. Now he was coming home when Kyesun was 18 months. It was soo crazy Kyesun would now have his daddy back and me my long lost husband, our family was almost together. The day Kyle came home seemed to take forever. I remember the day perfectly. I remember my dad calling me every 5 seconds is he here is he here. I was like dad stop freaking calling me. Now that my dad has passed I miss his every 5 second nothing but breathing on the other end of the phone, calls. lol anyway when i saw those buses pull into the armory I just started crying, I missed him so much and we were soon going to be able to hold each other once again. We were a family again!! thank you Heavenly father for bringing Kyle home safely.

Now Kyle will be heading back to Iraq and I am just praying that this time things are alot easier and that he will come home safe and fast. I thank heavenly father everyday for these wonderful 3 men in my life. I don't know where I would be today if it weren't for all three of them. I know that the boys and I will be strong and be able to hold things down while Kyle is gone. This is just one of our many challenges that we have to overcome. We will all be stronger for it.

Kyle I love you and I will pray for you and I will be here waiting when you get back.

so yeah guys this is some cute pictures I found hope you enjoy them and my novel.

As soon as i find some more cute ones I will post them

No comments:

`