Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!`

I'M back!! After a very long time of not Internet or TV, We were hooked up yesterday and we feel like kids in playland! I have caught with all of you and hopefully in the next week or so I will be able to get back to you. I have alot to post about, so boy are you in for a long one.

We are finally settled here in PHX and we are loving it. Kyesun LOVES his new school and has alot of new friends. He has learned how to read and is doing a fantastic job at it. He absolutely is SOOOO HAPPY to live by his Nona's. He asked to go to her house everyday. lol He does miss his cousins tremendously.

Kayben is doing great. He is going through a spurt where he does not like to eat much so that is kinda hard. But he did have his first sucker since we've been here and like all kids he liked it. He likes his new big boy bed and actually does very well in it.

Kyle and I are enjoying his month off of work. It has been AMAZING having him here all the time. We are spending quality time together and enjoying everything. This weekend we are going to Vegas to spend a wonderful weekend in our timeshare and I cant wait.

Well the pictures are hung and everything is finally in its place here at the Dowdy house. Thanks to all of those who helped us move. I will post some pictures in my next post.

No comments:

`