Friday, February 13, 2009

Planes


(this is a picture I took of the sunset from my seat in the plane)

So im sure some of you heard about the plane crash in buffalo.


I just want to say first off I hope all the family and friends of these people are comforted during this time, mine and my families prayers are with you.

I am at lost for words. I think flying is a great way to get to the places you want to go but then again so is driving. But driving cant take you to Europe can it. I like flying but it is scary to think in an instant you can be gone. I thought about that alot when Kyle and I went to Europe. I just thought about Kyesun constantly, but everything worked out for us. there are hundreds and hundreds of planes that fly constantly and a crash is so rare but it still gets you thinking when all of these emergency landings are happening. I took a couple of pictures from our trip to NY and Washington. They are from when we were on our way home from Washington. Don't worry I had my camera on airplane mode. But I managed to capture some amazing pictures.






What do you think about flying?



1 comment:

{Bryanna} said...

Wow I didn't know that about facebook! Still I think its safer then Myspace. Myspace is so crazy. Even if you are private, people can hack in and still your info, without you knowing it. Adam's brother works for the goverment dealing with computers and he says its so easy to phish that site. He says people can steal anyones password and erase there pictures, read there inbox and whatever they want! He said so many people know how to do it to. Myspace can't stop them either! lol.. it makes me laugh because know matter how board I got I would never do something like that you know?? lol..but anyways~ Im excited you live in AZ now!!! Call me sometime!! I have a new number I will email it to you! ttys
:) bryanna

`