Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh what to do...........

I don't even know where to start. On Friday Kyle left for his deployment at 4:00 am. Its only Sunday and I already MISS him like CRAZY! I know Kyesun misses him because he asks about him constantly and this morning he said mom, Dad and I always use to wake up early and then he started crying. It was the saddest thing. So I guess I will now be waking up at 6 in the am.

So you ask what am I going to do for a year? How do you let him go for a year? The answer to that is...

I have a plan and lets hope I go through with it. Right now I just want to go back to bed and pretend like Kyle is still here. Serious though, I am going to start my routine which consists of Working out, taking Kyesun to school, Tanning, Starting school, Taking care of the boys and just try to stay as busy as possible! Now for question numero dos - I HAVE to do it, Kyle is owned by the army and we have to do exactly what they say! lol

We are going to MISS Kyle and as soon as he gets back he is totally DONE with the army!!!!! We are going to be able to see him one more time before he officially leaves for duty, so that is what I am looking forward to as of now, then after that I will look forward to his return.

I did get the boys a cool thing from walgreens that's called a wall cling. It is seriously the cutest thing ever! I had a bunch of pictures of Kyle and the boys made into a wall cling. A wall cling does exactly what its called. It clings to the wall. its Awesome. Kyle also made the boys each a personalized build a bear. They are cute and have his voice when you press their tummy. Kyesun LOVES his but Kayben is not to fond of it! lol Kyle also made me one, It has a heart beat that you can not only hear but feel as well! this whole build a bear thing has come very far!



Well I just want to say to KYLE I love you and I am SOOOO PROUD of you and all of your accomplishments! I admire your drive and your strength. You will be deeply miss and I can not wait for you to get back! We have had so many trials and have made it through them. These boys love you and are waiting for the day that they get to see you again. Kyesun literally cant wait to see you on the computer! We love you babe and thank you so much for not only protecting us here but for everyone else as well.

YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You and Kyle will definately be in our prayers! I hope this next year just flies by for your family!

Trinity Carissa said...

I admire YOUR strength!!! and im always here for you and the boys! ill try my best to help this year fly by so it'll seem like no time before he gets home! i love ya dowdy's!!! see ya tomorrow?

`