Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MoTiVaTiOn

Thats right I need it desperately! I cant seem to find the will power to start a routine. I am just really lost right now. It seems like I am constantly busy but at the end of the day I look around and it doesnt seem like I got anything accomplished.
WHAT THE HECK
I need to start working out again and just getting a normal daily routine started. I am going to look for a camera and I need to learn how to sew. I feel so alone at times and I cant get to sleep at a decent hour. It seriously sucks and my only strength are my kids and my MOM. I am going nuts without Kyle! I cant wait for the 6 month when things start getting easier.
I also want to say thank you for all your support and prayers for our family, they are GREATLY appreciated.
I need some motivation, Its so hard getting started. Do any of you have any ideas on how you get your motivation?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hang in there Erin! We're all rooting and praying for you.

Amie said...

OK, I'm blogger retarded and I have no idea how to add you to my reader list so you can read my blog... I think I need your email address? Send it to me - amieebert@gmail.com and I'll add you :)

I hope everything is going well - If you ever need a girls night or want to get the kids together I'm always around.

{Bryanna} said...

Hey you.. I forgot to leave you a comment saying.. Im so glad that we can stay in touch! Its really nice to see the true friends that you honestly care about and see whats going on in there lives! I love blogger :) hehe. You have always been such a good friend to me! I love ya!! oh and I have and Idea for "motivation" if your not already, maybe write a journal about everything thats going on at home, so Kyle can read it when he gets back! And it would make a great keepsake for your boys to. I think a mothers memories are so special.
:) Bryanna

`