Friday, March 13, 2009

Camera

I need a new camera before Kyle is officially out of state (he is taking my old camera). So that is ASAP, do any of you have any recommends? I want something that will take really good photos and not break so easily. I am open to try anything. Right now I have a panasonic Lumnix. It worked really good at first now it takes horrible indoor shots at times and when we go to sporting events I have to put it on a certain mode and it will take good pictures but it wont zoom in good. So I need something with a good zoom.

ANY IDEAS.................

2 comments:

Amie said...

I have a Nikon Coolpix E8800 and I LOVE it... It takes awesome pictures.

The blog went private as soon as a coworker found me by some random way of Google and I didn't want everything out there like that!

Anna said...

I heart my Canon, but I want to a professional camera soon, that takes really nice pictures

`