Monday, January 11, 2010

A Birthday and 2 games!



So this weekend was a great weekend at the dowdy house. Not only did the Cowboys and Cardinals win but My lil Man turned 2!

Kayben is getting sooo big. Everyone always asks if Im sure he isnt 3. He is pretty tall for his age. He LOVES his brother like crazy and LOVES to see his dad on the computer. He constantly funs around saying daddy daddy. Like when him and kyesun are wrestling or if we are playing tag he will yelling for DADDY. I think he thinks that Kyle will just show up and save him or something lol. Its too darn cute for words.He loves going over to his nana's house and once we pull up he starts yelling for my mom and cant wait to jump out of the car and run to her. He is so many fun things and such a handful as well. We absolutely love this little guy and are so proud that he is apart of our family. He is our lil miracle baby and we waited so long to have him. Now he is here and he is 2!!! Love you Kayben hope you had a great bday.

Now the Cowboys Won their first playoff game since 96!!! I know I know, I cant believe it either but boy was I excited! Go Cowboys and keep up the good work.

1 comment:

court said...

two already?! how the time has gone by! happy late birthday to kayben! i am sorry about kyle not making it home, i wish i could do something or yell at somebody for you. let me know if you need anything.

`