Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SCENTSY SCENTSY SCENTSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right guys... My friend and I are throwing a scentsy party. For those of you that are out of state or not in the valley then you can order online if you'd like! All you have to do is go to this link https://meganmatthews.scentsy.us/Home
and scroll down where it says my open parties and click on Erin & Tobi. Then you can order away. Its that Easy... They have a million different scents. And some pretty awesome candle warmers!! They also sell room sprays and car scents. Seriously SCENTSY is amazing and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!! If you would like to attend the actually party let me know and I can give you some info. Its on March 20 @ 3. If you would rather order online you can do so from now until March 23!

No comments:

`