Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally HOME

Thats right guys Kyle is finally home and we couldnt be happier!! He flew in Thursday April 1st and we got to see him march right into the armory. It was the best sight since having Konner! I automatically started crying. I was overwhelmed with soo many emotions. I was glad it was finally over and I knew that we would no longer have to endure another deployment. We did make the news both 5 o'clock and 10. Fox 10 news came to our house on thursday night to talk to us a little more. The Lady asked us if we had to do it all over again would we?! Kyle and I both looked at each other and our first response was no. Kyle joined the army in order to get his schooling paid for. I know thats not the patriotic way but that was our reason for it. Anyways after thinking about it the army has done some good for us. so its a love hate relationship we decided. our reason for that is, although we hate that he has been deployed and seperated from us for so long it has made us a STRONGER family for sure. We always come back with a better appreciation for each other. So War can either make or break you as a couple. Some arent so fortunate and are selfish during this time. I love my husband more then anything and am so appreciative of him and all he has done this past year. We have grown individually and as a couple. I love not having to see him over skype and I love that when I talk to him there is no static. I love that our calls dont get dropped and if I need him he is right here by me. I love waking up to him again and having him kiss me good bye in the mornings! I love that he plays with our boys constantly even though its probably overwhelming and I know he is tired. Im thankful that he is home safe! and Im thankful that he was able to fight for our freedom. He is such a great role model for our kids. He is my husband and I love him!! I do have pictures from thursday and as soon as I download them to my computer I will post them.!! Sorry for the 3 page letter lol. Hope you guys all have a HAPPY EASTER  I know I WILL!

No comments:

`