Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally.........

We are finally home! Konner was able to come home yesterday. He has been so good and really loves being home with his brothers. How do I know....... Because he told me duh! haha No im just kidding I know because he is full of smiles!!! He love being in his swing and guess what!? When I had to give him his shot today he DIDNT cry!!! Yeah I am so very proud of him. His brother are happy to have him and I back home. I am glad that we get to to be a family for a short time. Konner gets to go to the clinic tomorrow for his check up and to check his ANC levels. Then they will give us our next appointment and the date for his 2nd round of chemo. So far he is doing good with a couple of hours here and there where he gets sick. He is staying strong and is surely still a Tough lil' guy! He is my Lil Rock! Thank you all who look at Konner's blog and follow him. Thank you for all your prayers! Here are some pictures of the lil guy and his brothers!






No comments:

`