Wednesday, September 24, 2014

It's that time of year....


Sickness
Cold
Snow
Holidays

It had been super cold here in NM. 3 members of our family have been sick. Started with kayben, poor guy has the WORST cough!! The. On to me and it was more my sinus'. Now my poor konner, he has been throwing up all morning and is just feeling crappy. 
I hope we get over it in time for Christmas! Kyesun and kayben have Christmas parties in school the rest of this week. Like seriously Kyesun is having 3 parties, it's crazy!! We have been doing good otherwise. 

Kayben and konner built an awesome snowman last week. 

Kyesun and kayben had a luminaire walk at school and we decorated a bag in honor of konner and also in honor of my friend Tanya! It's was truly heartwarming! 

We added a new member to our family! His name is Sousa and he actually grew up with our other dog Quita! He is Kyesun pal. He loves Kyesun!! 

Do you see the way he lays on the floor in the above picture? I seriously dig it!! He is such a great dog. We love him and our Quita girl! 

I went to the justin timberlake concert at the beginning of this month and it was blast!! He rocked it and I would totally follow him on your if I was A: poor and B: a mommy and wife lol. 


While we were there in az I took the boys to the zoo lights and to the zoo the next day to see the animals. They had such a great time and so did i. What is it about looking at wild animals held in cages?! 


No comments:

`