Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Purse Tag

So here it goes I have been tagged by my friend Amanda to name whats in my purse. Well I carry a diaper bag but I will tell you whats in it.


  • A change of clothes for Kayben
  • My wallet
  • A pen
  • 2 things of lipgloss
  • 1 chapstick
  • skittles
  • 100 calorie cheese nips
  • gum
  • diapers
  • wipes
  • hand sanitizer
  • some lotion
  • my cell phone (which by the way stinks)
  • little bags for poopy diapers
  • some toys (from Jess)
  • A burp cloth
  • old receipts
  • a shopping list
  • shot records
  • medicine list ( dr says I need to keep it in there)
  • and a booger sucker thing.

Now I am going to tag *** Jess and Shar

Whats in your purse girls?

1 comment:

{Bryanna} said...

Oh my goodness Kayben's pictures are so cute Erin! He is such a doll!!

`