Monday, March 31, 2008

ZOO TiMe!~!~!

So this weekend we were able to go to Chandler, AZ to visit my mom! We had such a blast. We got to relax and catch up. Kayben was finally able to meet Grady and Collin. Kyesun had so much fun just playing around with everyone. On Saturday we were able to go to the Phx Zoo. It was a really fun time. My friend Anna from Cali was able to come and hang out with us as well. It was small a well needed vacation. Kyesun had to many favs they changed everytime. My favs are definately the monkeys, they are so darn cute! and I am pretty sure Kaybens fav was the rhinos, he just smiled so big when we were by them. What are your favs?



1 comment:

Shar said...

How fun to go to the zoo! I should have sent my kid with you. It might be the only time he sees it, unless Nate takes him.

I actually hate animals. The closest we got to the zoo this weekend was the pet store in the Scottsdale mall. My eyes and throat swelled up and I looked like I was crying. Awesome.

Lunch this week? Finally?

`