Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SOLD!!!


So its almost official. We put our house on the market on Wednesday of last week. since then people have came in and out of our house like no other. We got an offer on Saturday!!! can you believe it only 3 days after we listed it. It didn't even make it to the real estate guide or the newspaper. So we went and signed our papers yesterday. we are selling it for 1,000 under our asking price. I cannot believe it we were just stunned at how fast it sold. Now we have to find another place to live until we move back to ARIZONA!!! We will definitely miss all our family and friends out here in NM. We will keep in touch with all of you guys for sure.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for your house selling fast! :) Boo for you moving away! :(

Shar said...

I'm happy you sold your house but so sad that you'll be moving! What the heck? That happened so quickly. But that is way better than it taking forever to sell. We'll be sad to see you go.

Park tomorrow or Thursday or Friday? Let me know. It doesn't matter which day to me.

{Bryanna} said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!! I can't believe that erin, that is awesome! I am so happy to hear you are moving to Arizona! I can't wait! We will have to get the boys together!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's that much closer to California... just saying....

Brittney said...

When are you guys moving to AZ? I didnt know that. Dusty will like hearing that:) I will finally be able to meet you and your family.

Cara said...

HI, you don't know me but your hubby does. We went to school together and we are also related. :) Your two little guys are so adorable. Sounds like they keep you busy too. So you are moving to Az huh? Oh and does Kyle still have the same job out there in NM? Any who tell Kyle that his favorite Cousin said hi.

Cara said...

HI, you don't know me but I know your husband. We went to school together and we are also related. I just wanted to tell you that you have some adorable little guys, and it sounds like they keep you busy. OH and you guys are moving back to AZ, that is cool. Oh and congrats on selling your house. Oh and does Kyle still have the same job? And tell him that his favorite cousin said HI! :)

Farnsworth Family said...

I can't believe how fast your house sold. That is awesome. I will see you guys Wednesday.

`