Friday, June 27, 2008

OUCH!

My poor Kyesun got his first BLACK eye. We were at a softball game Monday night and as we were leaving we were walking and talking to my brother in laws. Kyesun was wearing his brand new IRON MAN flip flops, He thinks they are soooo CoOl! As most of you know Kyesun is kind of a clumsy kid. So anyways we are leaving and Kyle has Kayben and i am just off in lala land and next thing you know Kyesun is screaming his head off. Kyles like here get kayben and my brother in laws are like check his mouth he hit that step hard. I was like WHAT! Kyesun was trying to walk backwards and he turns around and totally ate it. he tried turning his head and his left eye caught the cement step. He was like oh man why does this ALWAYS happen. Funny but SAD too. So here are some pictures. . .


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness....poor kid. I wasn't very far ahead of you and I totally missed this. Poor Guy!

Amanda said...

Jared bought it off the internet somewhere???? Not sure where though. I do know they are way pricey.....it was like $700. Fun, sure, but there's no way I'd spend that much money. But, I guess my kids get to have fun with his expensive toy so I'm not complaining.

Shar said...

Ouch. Poor little Kyesun! Hey, now that I'm in town for more than three days, we need to get together!

`