Thursday, June 26, 2008

Something New

Hey guys sorry I have been slacking on this thing. I have been super busy and have had alot on my plate lately. So with that being said.... Here are a couple of new pictures that we recently took. They are from our trip to durango. We went and road the Alpine slide! It was super fun and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. We also went to the hotsprings which was fantastic. Especially if you like to see old men with really hairy backs then go for it. Me personally i was disgusted and Kyesun was not to pleased either. lol Also just some pictures of the boys. Kayben is getting really big and He is almost 6 Months. We also went to the candy store in durango called fuzzwigs. SO GOOD! it has all the old school candy. Kyesun got these really cool Mario Bros gummies. and we just went overboard. Hope you all enjoy the pics. I will post again in a bit.


No comments:

`