Monday, August 4, 2008

~ Home SWEET Home ~

So we are finally back home after a 3 week long vacation. Kyle had to report for his 3 weeks (AT) training, so the boys and I decided to head to Chandler,AZ. We visited with my mom and good friend Victoria and Trinity and there kiddos the 1st week. Oh and I cant forget Collin, Kyesun absolutely loves him and never gave him a break. Then the second week we headed to Sedona, AZ for a family Vaca with Kyles Family. Then we spent part of the 3rd week back in Chandler and the other part in Snowflake. We had such a great time with EVERYONE!

We were able to go swimming (Like a million and 1 times), Chuck e cheeses, SHOPPING (Even school shopping), Diamondbacks Game (GO D-BACKS)and to the park (which was miserable in the HEAT). I even got a new do, I love LOVE love it! We are all so EXCITED to see Kyle again and couldn't wait till he got home. Kyles parents watched the boys over night for us on Friday and Kyle and I got to go to dinner and a movie and stay at a hotel!!! THANK YOU Karen and Bill! Thank you mom for letting us stay with you guys and for watching the boys for me when I needed you too. LOVE YOU ALL!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for being home and out of the stinkin' heat!

Megan said...

I love your hair! So cute!

`