Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Such a big Kid!

Well this is Kyesun first week of school! He is finally in Kindergarten and He "half likes it." I think he is afraid to tell me he really likes it. I am so proud of him he is already doing such a great job and he always has a ton of stories to tell. And yes the questions have already started like: "mom what is barfed?" Kyle was like here we go with the questions! lol I know I have to let go and it is getting a little easier everyday when he comes home and is happy. Here are some pictures of our big Kindergartener! Kyesun we love and are so proud of you!!!




3 comments:

Megan said...

he is so cute! he has the biggest grin on his face! how cute!

{Bryanna} said...

Erin he is such a doll!!! How fun.. NOW. It all begins with school!!! :)

Amanda said...

How fun! He's too stinkin' big!

`