Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things that go bump.....

(Kayben stuck in his saucer, Dont you love his hair)

So today Kayben and I get back from dropping Kyesun off at school. I put Kayben on the floor once we get inside and he is just off and about. So I start doing the dishes and like 10 minutes later I here like a rattle noise then I hear some laughs followed by a scream and then crying. So I stop wha I am doing and I start looking for Kayben low and behold I find him in the corner trying to get his toy phone. He crawled into his saucer and was stuck and couldnt get out! He kept bumping his head over and over again. So I had to get the camera.



(Got his toy and now he is a happy boy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so freakin cute!!!! :) seems like such a happy boy all the time!!! So darn cute Erin!!! :) I can't believe how big he is getting!!! Seems like you just had him!!! haha

Anna said...

i looooove this picture!!! i can't wait to hand with him while you go the USC game! (yes!)

`