Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A busy BEE!!!


So lately Kayben has been getting into EVERYTHING! I cant do anything without turning around and seeing a huge mess with a sweet little boy in the middle of it all. The other day I found him sitting on the dishwasher door. While I went to throw something away he climbed right on it! I couldnt help but laugh and get the camera of course. He also opened up a pack of side walk chalk and thought it would of been a good treat, until mom took it away. Lately he has also been trying to sneak up the stairs so I have to put the gate up all the time. I have a video that I need to figure out how to post. He has been a goober but I am just enjoying every minute of him. I get frustrated at times but then I see that sweet smile and I cant help but hug him. We just love you sooo much Kayben. Theses past 10 months have sure flown by!




A lovely mess made by Kayben while I was blogging!

No comments:

`