Thursday, October 30, 2008

Raffle

Hi everyone so far this is what we have. I am still waiting to hear from 3 people. Things are getting to the crunch line but I will let you know what we have. I do not have exact pictures for the cookie lee but I will be putting exact pictures up on Sunday. I also don't have exact pictures for the scrapbook kit or the hair bows because those are customized orders. the scrapbook kit is custom made. The bows are made to the winners choice. So you would just let me know what kind of bow and colors etc. There will be some things for little boys as well I just havent heard back from those people yet. Everything will be done and ready to go for Monday!

Ticket prices are $2 per ticket or 30 tickets for $50.

So what you will do is click on the donate button at the top of the page and donate however much money you would like. Then you will need to leave me a comment under each raffle you wish to enter. Make sure you let me know how many tickets you would like in each. I will also need you to leave the email address you provided for your donation, So I know who you are. If you would prefer to leave that confidential then you can email me at knedowdy@hotmail.com.

Also for those of you that make a post about this on your blog let me know and I will give you 5 free tickets! If you have any other question please just ask.

~ 5 Regular Bed Tanning Sessions and a Haircut & Style with Robyn from Copper Island Salon in Showlow, AZ

~ A customized hair bow from Jenn at Zbowz shop at Etsy

~ Jewelry from Karen at Cookie Lee

~ 5 Super Bed Tanning Sessions and a Deep Conditioning Treatment for your hair with Robyn from Copper Island Salon in Showlow AZ

~ A customized hair bow from Jenn at Zbowz shop at Etsy

~ A scrapbook kit from Gauchealchemy at Etsy.com (this is a customized kit)

~ Jewelry from Karen at Cookie Lee

~ a customized hair bow from Jenn at Zbowz shop at Etsy

~ Jewelry from Karen at Cookie Lee

~ A Phx Suns Fleece Throw

~ A mod Baby Blanket by Buffalo Clover

~ Something from Blossom salon and Boutique

You can find pictures of everything at my blog by clicking on the support our troops picture on the upper right corner.



No comments:

`