Thursday, October 23, 2008

Secret Raffle

Ok so I am going to attemp a secret raffle. It will be for Kyles national guard unit. I will be raffling off some items and the money that is raised will go toward a gaming system for the guys along with games and air coolers for their trucks. Let me know what you think. I hope I can pull this off. For those of you that know Kyle or anyone in his unit please dont say anything to those guys! I made another blog so feel free to tell your friends once I get the date set and post a link to the other blog as it is not as personal. the link is on the right (soldier secret raffle). I will update you with the date when I get that planned.





These are called cool soldiers and they are for their trucks. you put one end on the vent and the other inside their vest to either cool them off or warm them up!

No comments:

`