Saturday, April 25, 2009

The CIRCUS

That's right y'all I went to the CIRCUS! Not the one you are probably thinking of though. We went to the BRITNEY SPEARS CIRCUS TOUR! It was AMAZING, by far the best concert I have ever been too. It was put together really well and everything was so original and very creative. The dancers were amazing and so were the performers. It was hands down AWESOME. My sister in law Delaina went with me and we had a blast! THE PCD were great and the lead singer Nicole has an amazing voice!

Britney: I was not a fan to start out with. I didn't like Brit when she first started singing and then I found out she lip sings at her concerts it made want to be that much less of a fan.
Well that has all changed. I LOVE BRITNEY. This girl has been through so much. Seriously people get with it. She was a pop star at 15 and then she marries the biggest dirt bag who uses her for her money and takes her kids away. We all have flaws, we are just not in the public eye 24/7 for everyone else to witness them. I give this girl props for getting back on that stage and putting on such an amazing performance!

Britney was amazing last night. She put on a great performance and her dancers were so talented! I will post a couple of pictures and some videos for you to check out.

No comments:

`