Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update

So I just wanted to give you all a little update on our family and share some pictures with you. The boys are getting so big and are becoming the best of friends. Kayben absolutely adores Kyesun and every chance he gets he is right next to him or tackling him. Kyesun is doing so good in school. He has gotten 100% on all besides 1 test where he missed 2 words and got an 80%. He has made alot of friends and I love his teacher. We just found out that she will be strolling over to first grade, So she asked if she could have Kyesun in her class next year!! I am so excited, She is a great teacher and has taught Kyesun so much! I have been really busy lately. I have started a daily routine. I have started working out twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. I have been able to catch up with some old friends from high school. I am looking into some schools for real estate and have finally narrowed it down to 1. I have also been taking alot of pictures with my new camera and I absolutely love it. Kyle is still training and we miss him dearly. Every time we talk he seems to be in good spirits so that's always comforting. Well I hope you all enjoy these pictures!




(All these pictures were taken with my new canon camera.)
#1 Kayben being silly
#2 I love my hair in this picture and wanted to show you the detail this picture
#3 Kayben loves being so snuggly, He loves to give kisses and hugs
#4 Kayben trying to wrestle with Kyesun
#5 Kyesun's class at the zoo
#6 Kyesun and 2 of his friends



3 comments:

court said...

your camera is awesome! it takes great pics! and so do you, i know it's not just the camera! and those daily routines are a lifesaver aren't they?! i don't know what i would do without mine. it looks like you guys are doing good. i am glad. take care!

Farnsworth Family said...

Sounds like you are doing really good. Don't forget the weekend of May 16th I am going to come by so our boys can hang out. I love the pics and the one of you is so pretty. Oh, and you suck for having the best smile ever. Well I will be seeing you soon.

xoxo,
Jess

Trinity Carissa said...

lmao those are the best pics!

`