Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a day




Well today was the OFFICIAL goodbye! We headed to flag this morning to drop Kyle off. They had a deployment ceremony and everyones families were there. There are 170 soldiers in kyles unit, so just imagine how many people were there! It was just a little crazy. Not enough seats or tables so it was jammed back with bodies. Kyesun was sick and Kayben wanted to run around. I got a yellow rose that smelt and looked beautiful. and Kyesun got a duffle bag full of goodies not counting the ones their NANA gave them! It was a great day with a sad ending. My boys and I miss our Kyle so much already!!! Thank You ALL for your support!



Kyle I miss you already! I know crazy huh, this whole saying goodbye 5 times just isnt working. We are pealing the bandaide off really slow! But I LOVE IT! I couldnt ask for such a better 4 days with you. They were wonderful and AMAZING! I love you and cant wait for your safe return home!


Below are some pictures from today. Kayben had an accident and thats why his pants are gone!


















No comments:

`