Friday, May 1, 2009

My Helper




I just wanted to share a few things about this wonderful little boy known as Kyesun Alec Dowdy aka Buster, alec, bubba, booger
  • He has just been such an amazing boy!
  • He has been doing great in school and looks forward to acts of kindness so he can get points!
  • He loves his little brother even though Kayben is constantly pulling, hitting, or pinching him.
  • He wakes up every morning before the suns rises because he says " I know my dad is probably awake and I want to be up at the same time as him."
  • He cleans his room every morning without me having to ask him.
  • He is very polite and usually has good manners besides the occasional smacking of the gum.
  • He is shy when you first meet him but then 10 minutes later you cant get him to be quiet.
  • He will tell you the same thing over and over again until you acknowledge the fact that you heard him.
  • When he has gas he does not care if he is at home, school or the store he will let it out and he will go about his way like nothing even happened.
  • he loves to read
  • peanut butter and honey sandwich's are his favorite
  • He has a very short temper for people that mock him or make faces at him.
  • He misses all of his cousins back in Farmington dearly
  • He loves to swim but only if it is on the steps of the pool. lol
  • He likes the weekends because he gets to play video games and go to his Nana's
  • He is very artistic and likes to draw constantly
  • He misses his dad dearly
  • Before he goes to bed he hugs the bear his dad gave him so he can hear his voice, then prays to heavenly father that he comes home soon.
This little boy has been such a blessing to have around. He is very entertaining and puts the biggest smile on my face at times. He always thinks he is right and I am always wrong. He is very loving and likes to cuddle and I love that about him.
I am soo THANKFUL to have him as my son.

2 comments:

court said...

he is such a sweet boy! courtlinn still talks about her friend kyesun who let her play with his toys! we need to get together! anytime you are up this way give me a call! i am not going to IN. are you?

Amanda said...

Kyesun is so stinkin' cute Erin!

`