Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good News & Bad News

So I pick Kyesun up from school today and I could tell something was bothering him and he didn't know how to get it out. So we get home and I make him a superman float and let him relax before he has to do his homework(which by the way is ridiculous at times for a kindergartner, but that will be a whole other post). He gets done with his float and as I am walking into my room he says:
Kyesun: Well mom I have good news and I have bad news so here it goes.
Me: um OK lets have it.
Kyesun: Someone stole my hat and my jacket but the good news is I still had a good day.
Me: Um did you tell Mrs. Yockey?
Kyesun: no I didn't want to get anyone in trouble.
Me: You better tell Mrs. Yockey tomorrow or I will.
Kyesun: OK I guess thats a good idea

That was my good news bad news on top of the fact that I am really sick and don't feel like dealing with much.

No comments:

`