Monday, May 25, 2009

A Very Special Day!


Gary Dean Archibeque
May 25, 1965 ~ June 19, 2004


Today was a special day! Not only was it Memorial Day, But it was also my Dads 44Th Birthday! So not only were we so grateful to all those men and women who have served our country but I was also grateful to have such a wonderful man as my father!

Today the boys and I went to the store and picked out some balloons for my dads birthday and put some special letters inside them. We then went to the park and took some pictures and let them go! Kyesun was so excited to do this. You should have seen the huge smile on his face as he waved by to the balloons and anticipated his Papa Gary receiving them in heaven.

My dad was an amazing guy. He was very loving, giving and carefree passionate man. I have so many fond memories of him and I will always hold on to them. My dad loved my son (Kyesun) dearly. And to this day Kyesun asks about him all the time. He doesn't remember my dad but he is happy that he knows my dad loved him and that he got to meet him. I know that my dad is watching over me and I hope that I am making him a proud father.

Dad I miss you tremendously and not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I hope you had a wonderful special day in heaven. Kyesun hopes that you got our balloons with our letters in them. You are greatly missed and I am so proud to call YOU my DADDY!


Love you
Always & Forever
Erin
Below are some pictures of my dad!



(This is one of the last pictures taken of my dad)



(this is the other, They were taken infront of one of the WTC beams @ my grandparents church)

(My dad adored Kyesun)

(this is when Kyesun was born)

No comments:

`