Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

OK lets just say my baby boy is not a baby anymore! He has officially graduated from kindergarten. They had a wonderful program set up and gave the kids graduation trophies and certificates along with their tassels! He did an amazing job. It was the cutest thing ever. While they called their names to get their diplomas they each got to say in the mic what they wanted to be when they grow up. so they call "Kyesun Dowdy" and he says"I want to be a BEAR HUNTER when I grow up" HILARIOUS! He is dead serious too. haha well here are some pictures from his big day.



Kyesun I am so proud of you for doing such a great job! You were the principals VIP and did an amazing job at that. Have an amazing summer and you will soon be a first grader!!!

(Sorry I dont know whats going on with blogger right now. I am unable to upload anything. So I will upload as soon as im able to)

2 comments:

Farnsworth Family said...

Just think all day school. Crazy!!!! I can't believe he is so big. Time sure does fly. Drason has been talking about Kyesun for the past couple of days. I think he misses his friend. Well I guess I will see you this weedend. Oh, and we don't have a middle name either. We suck!

Amanda said...

I love the bear hunter remark! He's such a cute boy Erin!

`