Sunday, June 7, 2009

Graduation pictures


So I have finally figured out how to upload some pictures without it freezing on me. lol Here is my boy Kyesun on his graduation day. He was sooo excited and kinda had the jitters. He was nervous and didnt even want to eat breakfast. :) Before we left the house he asked if he could wear his dads watch so it could be like his dad was there with him. I said no because the watch is huge. lol But he then asked if he could wear one of his dads army pins. It made me cry, Im a nerd I know. but it was such a sweet thing to hear come out of his mouth. And for that whole day he felt so special because everyone asked what he was wearing! He misses his dad tremendously and not a day goes by that he doesnt ask for him or that I dont catch him praying for him. My sweet boy is getting so big and is going into first grade. Looking at this picture make everything just flash before my eyes. So Kyesun please dont grow up too fast, buddy!


#1 Him getting his diploma

#2 Him telling everyone what he wants to be when he grows up

#3 Him holding his diploma and his graduated from kinder trophy

#4 Kyesun holding up his tassel & showing everyone his dads army pins







No comments:

`