Sunday, June 7, 2009

Indianaplois & Chicago

So I got a chance to go and visit Kyle before he left. We stayed in IND for a couple of days and then headed to Chicago! It was AMAZING and I had a wonderful time with him. We had a great time together and were able to go to a cubs game and spent a whole day down at Navy Pier! We went to the top of sears tower and that was really fun and I took some amazing pictures. below are some pictures from my trip. PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY PICTURES AS THESE ARE MY OWN PERSONAL PICTURES!! thanks











1 comment:

court said...

it looks like you guys had such a good time! i am so glad! it just went by way too fast! i wish it could have lasted forever! haha i know you feel the same way! i can't believe kyesun is going to be in 1st grade! crazy! do give me a call it would be good to get together!

`