Friday, May 21, 2010

Proud........

With everything that has been going on lately I forget to tell a certain person how special he is to me.

Kyesun has been an amazing 1st grader. He has received ALOT of awards at school. To name a few he has gotten are.. Schleuter Superstar 2 times, Quarter Student of the Month, Best All around Student.... He is truly a great kid. He is so kind and thoughful. He loved buying his teacher apples during lunch. He always thinks about other people before himself. He is loving, caring, considerate, outgoing, shy, funny, crazy, loud, and awesome. I had Kyesun when I was 17. I would NOT change anything about that. Because of this amazing little boy my life changed for the better. I have always had friends that were older then me, so I was always mature for my age. But after having Kyesun I really grew up. Sometimes I forget that im still only 25. Crazy I know right. Im 25 and I have an almost 8 year old. Kyesun is my baby. I have so much to thank him for.



Kyesun my not so baby boy.... I love you with all my heart! I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished this year. You are an amazing brother and a wonderful son. I am so happy to have you in my life! 
I love you! 

No comments:

`