Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time to move................... AGAIN?!

Yes it is that time again. This time we are moving not to far away so that way we can stay close to PCH and close to Konner's Dr's. But we will only be in that town for a month and then we will be moving back to the great city of Farmington. I am sitting here at 9:40 at night thinking of all the packing that we have to do in the next 2 weeks and on top of that all of Konner's appointments. He has one on Friday, Monday and then again thursday. And that just to make sure he is doing as good as can be expected with this round of chemo. Then he will have an appointment once  a week until he has his scans! So we will be very very busy.

Another thing I cant get off my mind is my MOM! I am going to miss her like crazy. I sit here right now with tears filling my eyes. I love my mom dearly and she has helped out tremendously. I wish I could take her with me and im sure my boys fill the same. You see..... My mom has watched my boys non stop for us. Like really since I got pregnant with Konner. She was here at my house EVERY saturday and im not over exaggerating. She was here every saturday to clean and watch my boys. Then when it go closer to having konner she moved in with me to help me with my boys and the cleaning and just incase I went into labor at night. She is the MOST AMAZING MOM in the world. I am SO GLAD she is mine. Kyle and I could not thank her enough for everything she has done for our little family. I dont know what I am going to do without her. She calls me on a daily basis and I am thankful for that! She is truly my best friend!

Mom if you are reading this..... Thank You from the bottom of my heart for being the best MOM, Mother in law and NANA in the WORLD! I love you and no matter how far apart we are I will always be by you and think of you. Thanks for keeping me strong and sane during this past year! I will only be a phone call away!!!




1 comment:

{Bryanna} said...

oh Erin, This post put tears in my eyes! Your mom truly is one of the sweetest people I know! I remember her from when we were kids and how awesome she is. That was so sweet of her to be there for you and your boys and in a way Kyle to! She is an awesome Mom for sure!
love ya
Ps... MOVING sucks! im a expert..lol!!

`