Friday, October 9, 2009

7th Anniversary!



My goodness I cant believe I have been married for 7 years! It is crazy how much you grow in 7 years. Kyle and I have been through so much together and this anniversary was so bittersweet! We have known each other for 9 years. We met in high school through a friend. we dated off and on until kyle graduated and after that we were always together. Kyle and I have been through 2 deployments, one that is still going and will be finish next year. We have 2 wonderful little boys and a little angel in heaven. We have shed alot of tears over losing 3 babies and have grown from them. We bought out first house when kyle was 21 and I was 19. We have had ups and downs and have found ways to make it through all those hurdles. Kyle is an amazing guy and he surprises me all the time. Weather its from sending me flowers while he is away on bad days. or from writing 25 things he loves about me. Or just a simple email that he finds time to write while he has school classes and 12-8 hour work days in Iraq. He is simple wonderful. He is a strong man and is always there to comfort me when I'm not feeling to good and always makes me smile. He is an energetic soul. We have so much in common and I absolutely love that. This year I got to give him one of the best gifts a guy could ever ask for. It was an AUTOGRAPHED Larry Fitzgerald jersey. I wrote to Larry and his assistant got back to me. I would like to thank Shawn for all of his help and Larry for his time. Kyle surprised me with a night at the AZ Biltmore Hotel on sat. and then we went to a cards game on Sunday. Although the cardinals lost it was still so much fun. We always have a blast when we are together.

Kyle I just want to tell you that you mean the world to me. Thank you for being my husband these past 7 years. Thank you for always encouraging me to do my best! Thank you for providing for our lil family and for always striving to be better. I am excited for our future and I cant wait for you to get home so I don't have to watch sports by myself anymore. I love more than you know. Be safe out there and I will see you in 6 months!

Happy 7Th Anniversary,
Always & Forever
Erin



1 comment:

court said...

happy anniversary! holy cow i can't believe it's been 7 years for you guys! crazy! that's great that it worked out that he was here for it! you guys are so cute together!

`