Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catch Up

These past 2 weeks I have been a MAJOR slacker on here. And this is why!!




I had my husband home for a whopping 2 weeks. We had such an amazing time together. We got to celebrate our 7th thats right 7TH anniversary together. He got a babysitter and surprised me with a wonderful night at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel. It was so beautiful. We also got to spend all of sunday together followed by going to the Cardinals game and watching them get their bottoms spanked by the colts.

We got to take a little family vacation up to Utah and spent a fantastic time together at a resort in park city, utah. We got to go to Provo and to Salt Lake. It was so beautiful there and it even SNOWED!!! Yeah it totally snowed in september. It was crazy but we all loved it. We got to eat yummy food and enjoy the cold weather and just be together as a family.

Kyle surprised me with a little shopping trip for our lil peanut. We got a bassinet and some other fun stuff. We also got the boys their halloween costumes and Kyesuns birthday presents. We got to hangout with family and friends. By the way My sister in law Delaina Got Married. Congrats to her and her husband Kevin. May you guys be happy together forever!

All in all we had a great time with our Husband, Daddy, son and brother.. Kyle We love you so much and are so incredibly thankful to have you in our lives. Good luck on your LSAT scores and your school. You are an amazingly smart guy and I know that you will Accomplish whatever goal it is you put your soul into!! We cant wait for you to come home and make more memories with you. Thank you for keeping me sane these past 2 weeks and for helping out so much around here. I am so glad that I have you as a husband and I know that we can Make it through anything. Your Amazing and I wish you the best while you are away and I will see you soon.

LOVE and Miss you ALWAYS
Erin

(for some reason I cant get my picture to fall in order. So they are backwards. They start from when we dropped kyle off this morning and end when we started our 2 weeks with him. oops)
















1 comment:

court said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! i am so glad! all your pictures look good! hang in there. it will get better...

`