Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday Boy


Kyesuns 7TH Birthday was on the 15Th. This post is a little later due to the fact that I took forever to upload my pictures.

Kyesun is getting really big. In fact on the day of his birthday he came to me and said "Mom I know I'm today but I really don't feel like I'm 7ft tall today." It was the cutest thing. I cant believe that he is 7 years old and in 1st grade, Its just crazy to me. He is so smart and is very polite yet bossy and stubborn at times. He loves his brother and is always sharing with him even though he doesn't want to all the time. His Best Friends are J.C., Malik and Gage. His hero and role model is his dad. He wants to be like wolverine so he can help catch bad guys with the cops. He Really likes to listen to the Jonas Brothers and his favorite is Joe Jonas because "He is cool." He is still into wrestling and we recently took a mommy and son day to a WWE match here in the valley. We had a blast together just him and I.

Kyesun We love you so much and are so proud to call you our son. You are unique and such an awesome boy. I love watching you have fun and do the things that make you the most happy. I love going to your hip hop class and seeing you learn. I love how thoughtful you are and how you tell me everyday at least 10 times that you love me. I love how you help me and are so caring. I love that you take responsibility for your actions. I love You love bug and I hope you had an amazing 7Th Birthday!!!



1 comment:

court said...

i can't believe he is 7! i hope he had a great day, even though his dad wasn't there. you are doing a great job with everything...i think you are amazing! let me know if you need anything.

`