Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can see it now.....

Kayben is seriously different from Kyesun. I know tell most of you about his craziness. This kid sure does keep me on my toes. He is always into something. I can see it now, I am going to have another lil boy come Feb. and I think Kayben is going to be a big influence and I am going to have 2 lil terrors. lol
Here are a couple of pictures that I am going to post that will explain themselves. He is just a hyper on the go kid. But I sure do love him and his many faces!!!







1 comment:

court said...

he is so cute! i love all of his faces! he is gonna love showing his new brother all sorts of stuff! haha! watch out! and about a little dog, really think about it! mine drives me crazy! he is so annoying! we love him, but he drives me crazy...

`